If you’re having trouble getting your boat’s engine running, reach out to Victory Marine Service. Our repair technicians can promptly identify the source of the problem and provide an effective solution to what is ailing your watercraft! We believe that no job is too big or too small. We have qualified technicians available to provide you excellent boat service. Minor boat maintenance, such as tune ups, getting ready for summer, oil changes, replacement of marine engine components and periodic service is part of our daily routine.
We also handle engine and transmission repairs and re-powers on a regular basis. Our well trained Marine Service Experts get the job done right THE FIRST TIME!
Our job here at the Victory Marine Service Department is to provide you with excellent service and to eliminate the frustrations of boating.
Whether you need a brand-new motor, or an older motor serviced, call us and we will treat you right. We repair the following brands of outboard and inboard engines and we are the factory authorized service center for:
Other services include, but not limited to;
- Authorized Boat/Motor Manufacturer Warranty Repairs
- Engine overhauls, Oil changes, Filter replacements, 100-hrs services
- Professional Boat Detailing/Polishing
- Boat Trailer Repairs
- Expert Fiberglass Repairs/Gelcoat Repairs
- Certified Electrical Installation and Repairs
- Precision Marine Upholstery Manufacturer and Repairs
We offer boat parts and fishing and watersports accessories, outstanding service at affordable rates.
100 Hours Service for outboard motors;
- Anode: Check and replace if needed
- Battery: Check connections, charge and water levels
- Cables: Check for operation
- Carburetors: Synchronize and adjust idle and mixture
- Cylinder Heads: Torque bolts as necessary
- Electrical System: Check for operation
- Engine Compression: Performed on older model two-strokes, unless otherwise requested
- Engine Fittings: Clean and lubricated
- Engine: Clean and spray with lube
- Fuel Filters: Replace
- Fuel Lines: Check for leakage, splitting or rotting
- Fuel/Water Separator: Replace
- Gauges: Check for proper operation
- Hours on Motor. Record on service ticket
- Ignition Timing: Check and set, if necessary
- Lower Unit: Inspect and change lubricant
- Oil: Change oil and replace filter
- Propeller: Remove, clean and lube shaft
- Service Indicator/Alarm and reset
- Spark Plugs: Replace
Thermostat: Check for operation. Additional Charge. Change every 200 hrs or two years
Water Pump: Replace Impeller. Additional Charge. Changed every 200 hrs or two years
Wet Test: All motors are wet-tested (water-tested)
Boat: Wash-down after service
*information provided by Yamaha Motor Company
NOTES: Mercury Motors
1. Thermostat Inspections/Water pump impeller replacement/Fuel system service/inspection – These items may require more frequent intervals if exposed to contaminants that increase wear of impeller or clog passages or filters.
2. Water pump impeller replacement – OptiMax® 135/150/175HP models require annual water pump impeller replacement.
Verado® models and current 75HP – 115HP Four-Stroke models do not require periodic valve adjustment