The all new 206 Commander builds on the same design concepts as the rest of the Commander line, and pulls features from our recently released 186 Commander into a 20-foot package that rides like a much larger vessel. The Sea Fox 206 Commander provides the ultimate on-water performance at any skill level.
2019 Sea Fox 206 Commander Center-Console
Powered by the Yamaha IN-Line 4 Stroke 150hp Outboard motor.
The F150 is one that started it all and it’s more popular than ever. Powerful, light and compact, it’s now mechanical or digital compatible, making it available to more boaters than ever before.
|Fuel Capacity||76 gallons|
- Bridge clearance: based on factory installed T-top
- Dry weight is approximate & includes: boat plus factory option, but NO motor(s), water, fuel, owner’s gear or batteries.
- Maximum weight is approximate & includes: boat plus factory options, full fresh water, holding & fuel tanks, 2 batteries, but NO motor(s) or owner’s gear.
- Fuel capacity can vary due to US EPA Evaporative Standard requirements
- Sea Fox Boat Co., Inc. meets US EPA Evaporative Standards using Certified Components
- Washdown - raw water
- Washdown - fresh water w/5-gallon tank
- Live well - extra (10 gallons\forward)
- Trim tabs - standard switch
- Upholstery - stern backrest and seat cushion (removable)
- Upholstery - bow cushion
- Tow bar - ski (removable)
- Stereo - Infinity w/LED screen w/MP3 adaptor and 4 upgraded Infinity speakers
- Seating - leaning post w/backrest and flip-up bolsters (2 legged) w/48-qt cooler
- 27 12-volt power point
- Anchor locker
- Battery switch
- Bilge pumps - automatic (1100 GPH) (1 primary and 1 back up)
- Boot stripe (silver)
- Bulkhead fittings for hydraulic hoses (splashwell)
- Cockpit - self bailing w/SST grates
- Composite hull and deck
- Console - battery compartment
- Console - compass
- Console - dash shroud
- Console - dash space for flush electronics (compatible for (1) 7" display)
- Console - door (lockable) w/magnetic bottle opener
- Console - footrest/storage insert
- Console - forward seat w/backrest
- Console - full digital gauge instrumentation (2 gauge set up/tachometer/speedometer/volt/fuel/backlight and push button functions)
- Console - hand rail
- Console - horn
- Console - portable toilet
- Cup holders (6)
- Foam - closed cell for floatation
- Fuel/water separator
- Gel coat - Isothalic and vinylester barrier coat (hull and deck)
- Jump seats - w/below deck storage (2) (flip up) (cockpit)
- Lights - courtesy (LED) (2)
- Lights - navigation (rub rail mount) (LED)
- Live well - aerated (20 gallons)
- Prerig for 1 battery
- Rod storage - gunwales
- Sand-grip deck surface
- SST fasteners
- SST latches (compression)
- SST pull-up cleats (6)
- SST rear boarding telescopic ladder
- SST recessed grab rail at bow
- SST rod holders (6)
- SST rub rail
- SST steering wheel w/turning knob
- SST through hulls
- SST through-bolted gran rails
- SST transom saver
- Steering - SeaStar hydraulic (tilt)
- Storage - boxes under aft jump seats (2) (removable)
- Storage/fish box - bow
- Upholstery - marine grade vinyl
- Warranty - Limited Lifetime (hull)
LIMITED LIFETIME STRUCTURAL HULL WARRANTY: Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc. warrants to the original retail purchaser of this boat if purchased from an authorized Sea Fox dealer that the selling dealer or Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc. will repair or replace the fiberglass hull if it is found to be structurally defective in material or workmanship for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the boat. For purposes of this warranty, the hull is defined as the single fiberglass casting which rest on the water. This limited warranty is subject to all limitations and conditions explained below.
TEN-YEAR TRANSFERABLE LIMITED STRUCTURAL HULL WARRANTY: In addition to the lifetime limited structural hull warranty, Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc. offers a one-time transferable ten-year structural hull warranty, the selling dealer or Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc. will repair or replace the fiberglass hull if it is found to be structurally defective in material or workmanship within the first 10 years after date of delivery to the original retail purchaser. The remaining term of this one-time ten-year limited structural hull warranty may be transferred to a second owner if, within 60 days of purchase, the new owner registers the transfer with Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc. and pays the established warranty transfer fee. For more details regarding warranty transfer, contact Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc.’s customer service department.
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED HULL BLISTER WARRANTY: Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc. warrants that the selling dealer or Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc. will repair any underwater gel coated surfaces of the hull against laminate blisters, which occur as a result of defects in material or workmanship within five (5) years of the date of delivery, provided that the original factory gel coated surface has not been altered. Alteration would include, but is not limited to damage repair; excessive sanding, scraping, sandblasting; or from improper surface preparation for application of a marine barrier coating or bottom paint, any of which shall void this warranty. A marine barrier coat must be properly applied to the hull bottom if boat is to be moored in water for periods in excess of 30 days or saltwater for periods in excess of seven (7) days. Marine barrier coating is required if boat is to be bottom painted. Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc. shall repair or cause to be repaired any covered laminate blisters based on the following prorated schedule:
- Less than two (2) years from original retail purchase date ? 100%
- Two (2) to three (3) years from original retail purchase date ? 75%
- Three (3) to four (4) years from original retail purchase date ? 50%
- Four (4) to five (5) years from original retail purchase date ? 25%
Reimbursement shall be limited to one repair, not to exceed $80 per foot of boat length prior to prorating. Sea Fox Boat Company Inc.’s prior authorization for the method and costs of repair must be obtained before repairs are commenced.
LIMITED GENERAL WARRANTY: In addition to the above hull warranties, Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser of this boat, if purchased from an authorized Sea Fox dealer, that Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc. will repair or replace any parts found to be defective in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery, subject to all limitations and conditions contained herein.
LIMITED EXTERIOR FINISH WARRANTY: Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc. warrants that the selling dealer or Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc. will repair cosmetic defects in the exterior gel coat finish including cracks or crazing reported to Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc. within 90 days from the date of delivery to the original retail purchaser, subject to all limitations and conditions contained herein. All warranty work is to be performed at a Sea Fox dealership or other location authorized by Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc. after it is established to Sea Fox Boat Company Inc.’s satisfaction that there is a defect in material or workmanship.
TEN-YEAR TRANSFERABLE LIMITED STRUCTURAL HULL WARRANTY PROCESS: You can transfer the original owner’s structural hull warranty into your name for a transfer fee of $200. You have 60 days from your date of purchase to do so. The process involves mailing a copy of your bill of sale, along with the completed transfer form (found below) and transfer fee to:
Sea Fox Boat Company, Inc.
Attn: Warranty Department
2550 Highway 52
Moncks Corner, SC 29461
Please feel free to contact our warranty department with any questions by calling 843-761-6090 at extension 1115 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.